PAC MAN PIZZA 2 PAC MAN PIZZA 2

WoW Dude!

I watched the origional & added it to my favorites. Yours is Kool because it is a artist's veiw on another artist's work.

I like it. It was a wholesome good lil cartoon. Thanks for making it, Pac-Man Pizza was always one of my favorites for a whole year now.

P.S.
I added this lil cartoon to my favorite's list right under the origional.

Pac-Man Pizza Pac-Man Pizza

WoW Dude!

I just came back from a party that may possibly be the worst night of my life. At least the grosiest.

I brought home the pizza I cooked and one girl had a slice.

So now that the pizza is home now. It is missing one slice and looks like Pac-Man Pizza.

I love your movie. I added it to my favorites. It is cute & funny/made me laugh. & Now I am going to go eat Pac-Man pizza and watch Aqau Teen Hunger Force.

Lilium Lilium

!

Considering your profile is new and your not new to flash. Meaning you are good. Why don't you add some of your art to your profile and make yourself look a little more better as an author.
1.No Pic On Record. Why don't you put a 150 by 150 pic of that girl or the shadow in this movie for you profile pic.
2. At least vote for 3 more days and get yourself to Level 2 so you can be rid of the dumb lollipop.
3. Thats all it will just make you look better. A person with a movie that did this well and expecting more movies will too. Your profile will add some more art to you.

PS: Damn the style is great. Good idea. I may want to try something like this in the future

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

Cute

Cute

Mario and Luigi Lil Jon Mario and Luigi Lil Jon

You gave this entry a 5

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 2.8539 to 2.8554!

Yeah Mario is awsome NG is full of Mario cause he's awsome. Dave Chappelle Lil Jon skit rocks. I added your movie to my faves.

Hey reply to me Ok? I like reading the Author's response.

The-Heartbreak-Kid responds:

Thank you for voting 5. I really do appreciate it, and appreciate my fans. Roxxor.

RollBack Man v.2 RollBack Man v.2

YES SIR!

This was damn good...very funny very original. I like all the product characters.....maybe sequel.

HEY AUTHOR WRITE ME A RESPONSE AND TELL ME IS THAT YELLOW BALL.....PACMAN?

DossMan01 responds:

Well As much as I would like to say yes.. well no it was the rollback man